Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dee's back

Dee Henderson is back. Full Disclosure is her newest release. I don't know how many years it's been since she's published a book, but I don't think you'll be disappointed. Ann Silva is a cop who crosses paths with Paul Falcon of the FBI. Dee weaves their story together with characters from her previous book. Ann's investigation of a car wreck leads her to pass along information to Paul involving a serial killer he's been investigating for years. The story has more twists and turns than you'll expect. I waited years for a new story from Dee and wasn't disappointed.

4 comments:

  1. Jackie,

    Thanks for the book review. It sounds like an interesting book.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't be disappointed with any of Dee's books!
    Debbie Malone
    "Death in Dahlonega"
    "Murder in Marietta"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Deborah. I've read all of Dee's books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, Jackie.

    I enjoy Dee's books. Can't wait to read Full Disclosure!

    ReplyDelete