Friday, August 19, 2011

E-books

If you haven't checked out the Amazon Kindle store lately, you just might want to do so. Many people don't know, but you can download the Kindle for PC program right onto your computer for free (I believe you can do the same with the Nook). Anyway, I found out (from another writer) that the Kindle store is giving away some free books on writing. I suggest you hurry over and see if there's anything you might be interested in reading.

Have a great weekend!

Stick around. We plan to post more interviews and book reviews shortly.

If you haven't voted in the two previous polls, we've extended them (at the bottom of the page, if you scroll down). Also, we've added a third poll regarding e-book reading habits.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. HELLO...
    I dont know english but i read ur blag translete by googles such good thoght

    please come to my blogs & pls join my blog i m all ready join ur blogs pls come my site and join my blog most wellcome ur my blog

    नमस्कार....
    बहुत ही सुन्दर लेख है आपकी बधाई स्वीकार करें
    मैं आपके ब्लाग का फालोवर हूँ क्या आपको नहीं लगता की आपको भी मेरे ब्लाग में आकर अपनी सदस्यता का समावेश करना चाहिए मुझे बहुत प्रसन्नता होगी जब आप मेरे ब्लाग पर अपनी उपस्थिति दर्ज कराएँगे तो आपकी आगमन की आशा में पलकें बिछाए........
    आपका ब्लागर मित्र
    नीलकमल वैष्णव "अनिश"

    इस लिंक के द्वारा आप मेरे ब्लाग तक पहुँच सकते हैं धन्यवाद्

    click this links & join me my blogs pls come once time pls alwayes most wellcome mam
    MITRA-MADHUR: ज्ञान की कुंजी ......

    ReplyDelete